Sunday, April 19, 2009

Explaination

I've finally caught up on the blog, so make sure you scroll down and read through all the new entries. I've uploaded all of the pictures to Flickr (for my friends who read this via Facebook, there are way too many pictures to upload them all again, so please just view them on Flickr).

For all the single ladies, don't put a ring on it. Instead, take him on a 2 week trip through sickness, stress, financial strain, getting lost, not knowing the language, and discovering the beauty of foreign countries and see what happens. If he reacts half as well as Stephan, he's a keeper in my opinion.

As for the blog, things will be slowing down now as I need to start concentrating on class again and saving some money. The next big event is Valborg (May Day) and past that, nothing is planned so don't worry if updates become less frequent and interesting.

Until next time, hej då!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics